International students have rights to work in UK during study period. Undergraduate degree in a reputed university is for 3 years so students can work for 3 years but Post graduation degree in a reputed university is for 1 year or 18 months or 2 years so the student has right to work for the same time.

Students are allowed to work 20 hours per week but full time during vacation period. Undergraduate students spouse  are not permitted to work but Postgraduate students spouse can work full time during the study period.

A student who completed undergraduate degree from UK are permitted to take the benefit PSW ( Post study work ) for 2 years work opportunities to complete Postgraduate degree.

NMW (National Minimum Wage ) has settled that any person age of 18 years are permitted to work. Age 18 to 20 years can earn minimum wage of £5.30 per hour and age of 21 to over any age can earn minimum wage £6.70 per hour. In average a student can earn £ 110 to 200 per weeks depends on what type of work is doing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *